- Sony and Panasonic Prospective Present With Rapid Optical Drive Up to 300GB
- Asus Transformer Book Trio Bringing Android and Windows 8 On A Hybrid Devices
- LG Introduces Tablet “LG G Pad 8.3”
- SKMM PKB – Application Through Telecommunications Company Representative, Validity Period For 2 Weeks
- PSVitaTV Asian Will At The Markets Starts In Mid-January 2014
Samsung Electronics today has been officially introduced their latest phablet, the Galaxy Note 3. Along with it, it also brings updates to support S-Pen with some new functionality.
In terms of specifications in advance, it brings sized 5.7-inch screen with full HD display support, two options based on the processing chip network support (3G or LTE), 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front camera, and also comes with NFC support , IR LED, and battery capacity of 3200mAh.
In terms of design, Samsung says it brings artistic design equipped with rear frame more palatable to be held during the run.
S-Pen updated with some new support, including AirCommand, Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write (record display screen and write on it), Pen Window (opens a new window for multitasking) and a few others.
One of the new applications is My Magazine included, allowing users to follow updates on a variety of news sites and social networks. Samsung says it developed in collaboration with Flipboard, and integrated into the Galaxy Note 3.
Some other functions that are included safety support Samsung KNOX, and the functions of Find My Mobile.
Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be offered to the global market starting the end of September.