- Twitter Testing New Android Application Interface Through Beta
- DiGi Showing Local Sales Price Samsung Galaxy Gear – RM999
- iCloud.com With Interface Just like a iOS7 Introduced for All
- Red WD optimized for NAS Start Offered In Prices Starting RM269
- BlackBerry 10.2 Will Updated to Z10 and Q10 In Mid-October
In a variety of Linux-based operating system on the market today, the popular one is Fedora. Lastly, the Fedora developers have already announced the code name for the next version of them, which is Fedora 20 “Heisenbug”.
According to Wikipedia, “Heisenbug” refers to a term for computer programming, which is used for software bug where changing a person’s behavior is when trying to resolve.
Fedora developers aiming to introduce the first alpha version of Fedora 20 on 19 September, and followed a beta version in October. If it is determined in accordance with the development schedule, we might be able to see Fedora 20 was officially launched on 26 November 2013.