- Google Taking-Over Producer Smart Watch – WIMM Labs
- Technology iPhone 5S, 5C and iOS 7 Announcements Coming Today at Apple’s Campus
- PayPal Will Introduce Support “Seller Protection” For Sellers Malaysia
- Microsoft Now Provides IMAP Support For Outlook.com
- Samsung Publish First Video Teaser For IFA 2013
Every month, Google updates the dashboard page for Android developers, and now they have updated data, the figures show the Android application time.
From what is shown, Google has removed the two versions of the form, the Donut and Eclair. According to Google, the lower version of Android 2.2 was only about 1% are accessing Google’s servers in the month of August 2013, thus making them remove it.
Through the new data shown, only about 0.1% that still use Honeycomb, Gingerbread while many still use it – around 30.7%. The most widely used version today is Android Jelly Bean, which as a whole it amounted to 45.1%.
Android version 4.3 is still not included in the table, and may be included in the next month.
These statistics are provided by Google to make it easier for developers to optimize their applications, where besides the use of the Android version, Google also provides data on the same screen size of the device used many.
Figures Use Jelly Bean Android
These statistics are provided by Google to make it easier for developers to optimize their applications