- Android 4.4 will be called Android “KitKat”
- Camera360 Work With Sony – Cyber-shot Will Support QX
- PlayStation 4 To Be Launched In Malaysia the Month December 2013
- Gameloft offers Asphalt 8 For Free On iOS For Limited Time
- Nokia Introduces 16% Price Deduction For Lumia 925 And 625 In conjunction with Malaysia Day
With smart watch industry debated this year, Google is now reported to have taken over one of the Android-based smart watch, the WIMM Labs.
WIMM Labs previously issued their Android watches in 2011, in which time it has received much attention. Now, with these acquisitions, it said WIMM Labs employees will work directly under the Android team.
Google previously said to want to produce several new devices, including smart watches and also Android-based console. With these acquisitions, it simultaneously gives the idea that Google itself will produce smart watches them soon, or introduce an optimized version of Android for it.
As usual, there are no prices shared acquisitions of both parties.