- Microsoft Will Buy Nokia Devices Business In Price RM23.76 Billion
- Final Image Device Sony Xperia Z1 “Honami” disclosed
- YouTube Will Now Provide Free Music Audio To Be Used On Video
- Google+ Now Includes Snapseed Photo Editing Support For Chrome Users
- Mercedes-Benz Car Demonstrate the Automated Driven
With smart watches which many conversations lately, now the Nissan also took the opportunity to showcase their smart watches first, allow it to be connected to the car.
Through watches known Nismo Watch this, it can show some biometric data, thus improving the performance of the driver. Same users also can see their vehicle’s condition, including looking at the speed limit and the average fuel consumption on their Nissan vehicles.
Devices that use lithium-based batteries is expected to have normal usage time up to seven days, and can be charged using a micro-USB cable.