- Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 Will Receive Android 4.3 As early as October 2013
- Corning Introduces Gorilla Glass NBT For Laptops
- Nokia Introduces 16% Price Deduction For Lumia 925 And 625 In conjunction with Malaysia Day
- SimpleNote Applications For Android Users
- iPhone 5s Dock Listed On The Apple Store Malaysia at Price RM109
Sony today took the main stage at IFA 2013, the latest smartphone while introducing a much anticipated public – Xperia Z1, also known by the name Honami before.
Sony Xperia Z1 bring sized 5-inch screen with a full HD display, Snapdragon chip and is produced using the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Interestingly the Xperia Z1 is the focus on the camera, which comes with a 20.7-megapixel camera G-sensor, BIONZ image processor and equipped. It said the smartphone’s camera allows up to 3x zoom done without effect on image quality.
Some other support, including the ability to burst shooting up to 61 images in 2 seconds.
We bring you updates on first glance through the event and the official launch will be held on Saturday in Malaysia.