- Nissan Demonstrate Smart Watch With regard to ability Cars
- Mozilla Firefox 24 Officially Launched For Windows, Linux and Mac
- Updated Google Hangouts 2.1 Consolidating SMS and IM Conversations
- Arcatel Continues Portfolio Adding New Devices – Idol S and Mini Idol
- Nokia Reportedly Testing Lumia Devices Before Android In Microsoft Offers
Along with the announcement of Microsoft taking over part of Nokia, Nokia’s current CEO, Stephen Elop also to announce where he would resign and join Microsoft.
At Microsoft, Stephen Elop will become Executive VP of Devices & Services. With him, some other Nokia employees will also join Microsoft.
Meanwhile the search for the new CEO of Nokia, the chairman of its board of directors, will become CEO Risto Siilasmaa while at Nokia.
Taking over the devices and services by Microsoft, Nokia will now focus on the parts of their mapping, network infrastructure, and other technologies.