- LG Introduces Tablet “LG G Pad 8.3”
- Microsoft Introduces New Logo For Those Search Engine – Bing
- SKMM PKB – Application Through Telecommunications Company Representative, Validity Period For 2 Weeks
- PlayStation 4 To Be Launched In Malaysia the Month December 2013
- Sony Vaio Laptops Coming Strong New At IFA 2013
Party BlackBerry Malaysia today took the main stage, and announced their commitment to the local market, and thus announced the expansion of the BlackBerry Expert Center for the domestic market.
Currently, there are two BlackBerry Expert Center in the Klang Valley, namely one in Tropicana City Mall and another at Plaza Berjaya.
There are a few other stores around the country that also provides support for BlackBerry, allows users to get help, see new products and associated with your BlackBerry.