- Asus Transformer Book Trio Bringing Android and Windows 8 On A Hybrid Devices
- Microsoft Now Provides IMAP Support For Outlook.com
- YouTube Will Now Provide Free Music Audio To Be Used On Video
- Sony Vaio Laptops Coming Strong New At IFA 2013
- Google+ Now Includes Snapseed Photo Editing Support For Chrome Users
BlackBerry parties willing to say where they’re looking for some strategy for the company, including the sale of the company. Lastly, the WSJ reported that where the BlackBerry is now in the process of accelerating sales, and the sale may be announced before November.
It said the BlackBerry has already started preliminary discussions with several parties, and the process is expected to accelerate further.
Before this, it may already be said to be separating the BlackBerry BBM service through another company.
BlackBerry can be said to be facing stiff competition in the mobile arena, especially with the introduction of the Blackberry 10 which took quite some time before.
Prior to this, early in the week, Microsoft has announced the acquisitions Nokia, and this may be one reason for the Blackberry to accelerate sales.