- Apple Expected Launch OS X 10.9 Mavericks to General end of October
- Developers Megaman For Fundraising Starting New Game
- Mozilla Firefox 24 Officially Launched For Windows, Linux and Mac
- Twitter Testing New Android Application Interface Through Beta
- Asus Transformer Book Trio Bringing Android and Windows 8 On A Hybrid Devices
Sony earlier this month has already introduced a new device they are, the lens-QX100 Cyber-shot cameras and Cyber-shot QX10. And in conjunction with, now Camera360 announced a partnership with Sony to support the lens-camera through their applications.
For the time being, to use the lens-camera, users need to connect it via PlayMemories Mobile. But, with the introduction of the SDK for developers, it allows other applications also integrate, and began with popular applications – Camera360.
Through the application later, a new mode will be introduced, called the “Sony Camera”, allowing users to connect it using WiFi or NFC, and use the lens-camera.
Camera360 is expected to introduce support through version 4.8 updates for their applications this month.