- Nokia Introduces 16% Price Deduction For Lumia 925 And 625 In conjunction with Malaysia Day
- iCloud.com With Interface Just like a iOS7 Introduced for All
- Fedora 20 Will Be Known as Name Heisenburg
- HP Said to Be Present With Windows Phone 8 Devices
- PSVitaTV Asian Will At The Markets Starts In Mid-January 2014
Keiji Inafune had previously been involved in the development of more than 30 games from the first version of Megaman since 1987. Now, he leads a new game project, named the Mighty No.9 which commenced raising funds through Kickstarter for her.
Through this new game, it shows that the form of more or less resemble the plot of his play Megaman games, besides which her character design is more or less the same.
For fund-raising game Mighty No.9, consumers generally only have to contribute about $ 20 to get the game in digital form.
For those of you interested in the side-scrolling genre it may well be of interest to you.
Keiji Inafune is aiming to raise $ 900,000 in 30 days. But, in the first day it was introduced, it has been beyond the figure of $ 800,000.