- BlackBerry 10.2 Will Updated to Z10 and Q10 In Mid-October
- Apple Expected Launch OS X 10.9 Mavericks to General end of October
- Google Taking-Over Producer Smart Watch – WIMM Labs
- Red WD optimized for NAS Start Offered In Prices Starting RM269
- PayPal Will Introduce Support “Seller Protection” For Sellers Malaysia
Huawei is one of the companies that manufacture devices based on Windows Phone, but such has not been launched for the Malaysian market to date.
Besides Ascend Ascend W1 and W2, now present a new image, said many of the Ascend W3. From the design shown, it can be said the new device retains some elements like their previous devices.
Currently, the specification of the device in question is not fully known, and perhaps we will hear more about this new device soon.
So, if Windows Phone device from Huawei offered, would you choose, or stay with Windows Phone devices from Nokia?