- Apple Expected Launch OS X 10.9 Mavericks to General end of October
- Arcatel Continues Portfolio Adding New Devices – Idol S and Mini Idol
- Samsung Might Appear With Tizen-based television early as Year Ahead?
- Nokia Introduces 16% Price Deduction For Lumia 925 And 625 In conjunction with Malaysia Day
- Sony Xperia Z1 Officially Announced
At IFA 2013, to be held next week, Sony will take the main stage and announced several new devices. One of them is “lens-camera” that can be connected to a smart phone and is used to take pictures with a better quality recording.
Now, some additional info about it to be shown. One of them is the use of the name, which it called the “Smart Shot”, bringing a mix between a smartphone and also Cybershot name.
It will support Android and iOS devices, through the use of a special application named PlayMemories. Smart Shot can be connected via WiFi or NFC on smart phone users.
Said lens-camera can record video in 1080p/MP4 format, as well as any photographs taken will be automatically saved in the camera’s memory and smartphones.
Smart Shot official announcement is expected to take place along Honami smartphone announcement. If lucky, maybe we will see if it is shown to the media on 5 September this special event.