- Alcatel One Touch Idol X Officially Launched In Malaysia – Priced at RM1099
- Microsoft Will Buy Nokia Devices Business In Price RM23.76 Billion
- Figures Use Jelly Bean Android Reaches 45%
- Google+ Now Includes Snapseed Photo Editing Support For Chrome Users
- PayPal Will Introduce Support “Seller Protection” For Sellers Malaysia
This year, many car manufacturers have begun to demonstrate a prototype automated car driven by their own, and the Mercedes-Benz was showing it was the same last week.
Currently, it can be said in the other studies, and it is expected to be introduced to the other in less than a decade from now.
From what is shared, the Mercedes-Benz S 500 Intelligent Drive has been through testing until travel more than 100 kilometers, and has the ability to control the vehicle through various difficult path, and automatically slow down, or stop the vehicle when there are obstacles.
From what is known, many other manufacturers are developing similar technology, including Volvo, Volkswagen, Nissan, and also includes Google’s own party.