- Developers Megaman For Fundraising Starting New Game
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X Officially Launched In Malaysia – Priced at RM1099
- PSVitaTV Asian Will At The Markets Starts In Mid-January 2014
- PayPal Will Introduce Support “Seller Protection” For Sellers Malaysia
- Prospective Asus Announce New Devices Tomorrow
Outlook.com is one of the email services on-line from the Microsoft, which offers a simple, minimalist interface. However, many people may prefer to use email services together some desktop software, like Thunderbird and others.
For the record, before the current Microsoft support connections using POP3 or Exchange ActiveSync (EAS). However, it must first be enabled manually on each Outlook account before you can use the support.
In contrast thereto, for IMAP, you can use this support without making any special settings on their account is activated and available to all.
Here are the settings provided by Microsoft for users who want to use IMAP support for Outlook.com:
Server port: 993
Server port: 587