- Gameloft offers Asphalt 8 For Free On iOS For Limited Time
- Microsoft Reportedly Looking To Invest In FourSquare
- iCloud.com With Interface Just like a iOS7 Introduced for All
- Sony and Panasonic Prospective Present With Rapid Optical Drive Up to 300GB
- Rockstar Provide iFruit And Manual Applications Games GTA V
General may already know will FourSquare, one geolocation-based social networking site used many users around the world. Lastly, according to a Bloomberg report, it said Microsoft in talks to invest in FourSquare.
FourSquare today can be said to have one of the highest location data worldwide, enabling geolocation data may be used for various things.
Microsoft itself can use the data to a variety of things, and one of them necessarily in add-good their Bing search engine.
Microsoft ready to invest in Facebook, and now integrate Bing on Facebook, on the search and mapping.
FourSquare for themselves, other than Microsoft, Yahoo! said it was also interested in him. Whatever it is, as usual, everything is in the discussion stage and is not known how soon the end result of both parties.