- PlayStation 4 To Be Launched In Malaysia the Month December 2013
- Dell Enters the Arena Will Not Be a Smart Phone?
- Updated Google Hangouts 2.1 Consolidating SMS and IM Conversations
- SKMM PKB – Application Through Telecommunications Company Representative, Validity Period For 2 Weeks
- Apple Expected Launch OS X 10.9 Mavericks to General end of October
PayPal already widely used not only in Malaysia but throughout the world for sale. Now, with own offices in Malaysia, it’s now announced the “Seller Protection” will be introduced to the seller of this region on October 11, 2013 notice.
Through this new policy, it will protect the seller, in which case the goods are sent by their alleged penbeli not accepted, the PayPal will pay for it.
This policy only covers the United States and Europe only for now, and will be expanded to Asia-Pacific in October.
With the introduction of this new policy, it will thus enable the arena expanded e-commerce in Malaysia, as well as the seller which will also allow more protected than it is now.