- iCloud.com With Interface Just like a iOS7 Introduced for All
- Sony Xperia Z1 Officially Announced
- Samsung Might Appear With Tizen-based television early as Year Ahead?
- LINE Announces Collaboration With Football Team Barcelona FC and Real Madrid FC
- Galaxy Gear Announced Together Various Applications Support Interesting
Viki is one among fans of video services in Japan and the Korean drama, which offers a range of drama along the strong community support for subtitles and so on. Now reported, Rakuten will take over the service.
Rakuten is ready to offer e-commerce services in Malaysia, and it seems like not only the giant e-commerce service, but want to continue to add to their portfolio.
From early reports, it is said Rakuten pay up to $ 200 million for the acquisitions.
Previously, Viki also announce the partnership with MSN Malaysia in offering video content to local users.