- Ragnarok: War of Gods Ready be downloaded from Google Play Store
- Updated Google Hangouts 2.1 Consolidating SMS and IM Conversations
- LINE Announces Collaboration With Football Team Barcelona FC and Real Madrid FC
- Gameloft offers Asphalt 8 For Free On iOS For Limited Time
- “Lens-Camera” From Sony Will Be Named As “Smart Shot”?
Many anticipated games, the Grand Theft Auto V is already sold in the local market starting today, and interestingly, with the launch of the game, the Rockstar also provide two applications in conjunction with it.
The first is the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual, which offers a guide to the popular game. It is available for iOS device users and even Windows computers for now. Rockstar party also said it would present to other platforms soon.
IFruit application adds to GTA V game experience with some exciting activities, while also integrating support through social interaction. It is also common to include news for the games, as well as some additional things through.
iFruit is now ready for iOS users for now, and are expected to attend to other platforms in the near future.