- PSVitaTV Asian Will At The Markets Starts In Mid-January 2014
- Photo Package Appear Strong iPhone 5C Several Color Options
- Image Windows Phone Devices Will Come From Huawei Tertiris To Web
- Samsung Might Appear With Tizen-based television early as Year Ahead?
- Microsoft Reportedly Looking To Invest In FourSquare
Many anticipated games, the Grand Theft Auto V is already sold in the local market starting today, and interestingly, with the launch of the game, the Rockstar also provide two applications in conjunction with it.
The first is the Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual, which offers a guide to the popular game. It is available for iOS device users and even Windows computers for now. Rockstar party also said it would present to other platforms soon.
IFruit application adds to GTA V game experience with some exciting activities, while also integrating support through social interaction. It is also common to include news for the games, as well as some additional things through.
iFruit is now ready for iOS users for now, and are expected to attend to other platforms in the near future.