- Samsung Introduces Galaxy Note Update Version 10.1
- DiGi Showing Local Sales Price Samsung Galaxy Gear – RM999
- Arcatel Continues Portfolio Adding New Devices – Idol S and Mini Idol
- Nissan Demonstrate Smart Watch With regard to ability Cars
- Nokia Introduces 16% Price Deduction For Lumia 925 And 625 In conjunction with Malaysia Day
Further to the announcement of the commission before, now they have to reopen the application and registration for Youth Communication Package. But unlike its predecessor, this time registration is only possible through dealers appointed by the telecommunication companies only.
Through the Youth Communication Package, it gives users the option to get rebates and discounts for purchases of RM200 3G smartphone.
Youth Communication Package registration has been closed by the Commission before having reached the figure of 1.5 million applications have been set. However, because many people still do not redeem it, then the figure is now open again to other applicants. Currently, telecommunications companies such as Maxis, Celcom, DiGi and so still has not issued any official list of representatives for the purpose of registration of this Youth Communication Package.
As usual, the application has expired may reapply from today (3 September) through telco dealer. Another difference with the past is where each application must pass redeemed within two weeks from the date of approval.