- PlayStation 4 To Be Launched In Malaysia the Month December 2013
- SKMM PKB – Application Through Telecommunications Company Representative, Validity Period For 2 Weeks
- Samsung Introduces Galaxy Note Update Version 10.1
- YouTube Will Now Provide Free Music Audio To Be Used On Video
- BlackBerry Z30 Officially Launched In Malaysia
Along with the announcement of Microsoft taking over part of Nokia, Nokia’s current CEO, Stephen Elop also to announce where he would resign and join Microsoft.
At Microsoft, Stephen Elop will become Executive VP of Devices & Services. With him, some other Nokia employees will also join Microsoft.
Meanwhile the search for the new CEO of Nokia, the chairman of its board of directors, will become CEO Risto Siilasmaa while at Nokia.
Taking over the devices and services by Microsoft, Nokia will now focus on the parts of their mapping, network infrastructure, and other technologies.