- PlayStation 4 To Be Launched In Malaysia the Month December 2013
- iPhone 5s Dock Listed On The Apple Store Malaysia at Price RM109
- Image Windows Phone Devices Will Come From Huawei Tertiris To Web
- Nissan Demonstrate Smart Watch With regard to ability Cars
- Microsoft Will Buy Nokia Devices Business In Price RM23.76 Billion
After months of rumors and speculation, Apple is set to announce today its next iPhone or iPhones – the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. Starting at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook is expected to take the stage at Apple’s campus in Cupertino, Calif., and detail the new features of the phones as well as announce the release date of iOS 7, the next version of the iPhone and iPad software.
Thanks to months of leaked images and rumors (which we gathered together here) we have an idea of what Cook and his team might just reveal.
The iPhone 5S is going to be a lot like the other S versions of the phone (iPhone 3GS, 4S) — similar to the iPhone 5 but with some new tweaks. The biggest addition is said to be a fingerprint sensor in the home button of the phone. The sensor would allow users to quickly sign into the phone without having to put in a PIN or password. Other than that, the phone is said to look very similar to the iPhone 5, though it is said to come in a new champagne or gold color. A faster processor and improved camera flash are said to also be added to the 5S.