- PlayStation 4 To Be Launched In Malaysia the Month December 2013
- Microsoft Now Provides IMAP Support For Outlook.com
- Technology iPhone 5S, 5C and iOS 7 Announcements Coming Today at Apple’s Campus
- Google Adds Galapagos Island to Street View List
- SKMM PKB – Application Through Telecommunications Company Representative, Validity Period For 2 Weeks
YouTube already offers the ability to add audio and video after the song uploaded. Now they are one step ahead, offering hundreds of royalty-free songs to be used on video.
Through a special page called the Audio Library, about 150 sounds songs available for use on the issue of video users
To visit it, the user can download the song in MP3 files, and then use the instrument in the form of song videos that you published.