- DiGi Starting Reservation For Galaxy Note 3 – Starting RM1319
- Image Windows Phone Devices Will Come From Huawei Tertiris To Web
- iCloud.com With Interface Just like a iOS7 Introduced for All
- Sony and Panasonic Prospective Present With Rapid Optical Drive Up to 300GB
- PayPal Will Introduce Support “Seller Protection” For Sellers Malaysia
YouTube already offers the ability to add audio and video after the song uploaded. Now they are one step ahead, offering hundreds of royalty-free songs to be used on video.
Through a special page called the Audio Library, about 150 sounds songs available for use on the issue of video users
To visit it, the user can download the song in MP3 files, and then use the instrument in the form of song videos that you published.